Central London Contract £700-800 per day
We're currently seeking a number of experienced and ambitious Data Scientists to work with our exceptional client , a world class brand in a secure environment to drive major business transformation and process change (both cultural and technical) across this complex organisation which will run well into 2025.
These contract roles will require you to conduct security clearance prior to assignment. Opportunities are available in Central London.
These Data Scientist roles are conducted in an environment that is far from ordinary, therefore, we're not looking for ordinary. You'll have the potential to work effectively across a large number of teams and a diverse range of projects spanning multiple business units, such as communications, facilities, education, security and technical development. You will be encouraged and assisted to enhance your skills on unique projects.
You will be able to demonstrate your enthusiasm and experience of managing small, diverse, multi disciplinary teams to deliver flexible and outstanding solutions for internal and external senior stakeholders. Applying a wide range of analytical and modelling techniques to a vast array and high volumes of their raw data, providing findings and insights, using machine learning to convert data and developing algorithms for problem solving. You will also need the leadership credentials to manage a small team.
As an exceptional Data Scientist you will have:
- Experience of data mining methods and data tools.
- Ability to use, create and develop algorithms, models and simulations.
- Experience in data visualisation and presenting data in graph or pictorial format
- Ability to clean and validate data to ensure uniformity and accuracy
- Ability to use linear and non-linear regression, logistic regression, models and classification techniques for data analysis, clustering, dimensionality reduction, k-NN and pipeline
- Proficiency in mathematical computing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in various programming languages such as Java, C, Python, along with strong coding skills
- As well as experience, a relevant academic standard, accreditation or professional affiliation is required such as a degree in data science, data analytics, business analytics, big data, statistics, information technology, computer engineering, computer science or applied mathematics and certification from a relevant body such as the Institute for Direct and Digital Marketing certification and the Chartered Institute of Marketing certification.
You'll be joining an ambitious, high level team of like-minded and highly skilled individuals, all focussed on delivering the best possible outcome.
We are focused on bringing and nurturing the best talent into our team, recruiting widely to ensure we are inclusive and providing a supportive and safe environment where people can bring their authentic selves to work to be able to deliver at their best.
This is literally a once in a lifetime opportunity to step away from the mundane and forge your own path in a totally new direction working on life and culture changing projects.
If you're ready for a challenge like no other, apply today.
These roles are available on 24 month contracts (inside IR35) and offer flexible and hybrid working in most cases.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.