We are currently looking to recruit consenting lawyers to join the largest dedicated planning team in the UK with specialists covering a wide range of major projects across the Energy, Infrastructure and Real Estate sectors. The role can be based in either Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow or Belfast.
We are ideally looking to recruit candidates who have between 2-5 years' PQE experience with a focus on all or any:
The Planning Act 2008
- The Transport and Works Act 1992
- The Town and Country Planning Act 1990
- Compulsory acquisition/purchase and compensation matters
- EIA/HRA, inquiries/examinations and judicial review.
clients Energy & Infrastructure consenting specialists are advising on some of the country’s most high profile projects, covering all forms of energy, such as offshore wind, large scale solar, carbon capture plants, nuclear, energy networks and pipelines, and infrastructure, such as water infrastructure, airports, new roads, rail, and rapid transit systems.
Our Development Planning consenting specialists advise on market leading projects for a range of public and private sector clients. Our work includes major urban regeneration schemes, tall buildings, estate regeneration, residential, commercial and sport developments, Garden Settlements and over-station developments.
The Candidate Required:
- A qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
- The successful candidate will ideally have gained experience with a large regional or national practice.
- They will have a strong academic background and an outgoing personality.
- Candidates must be technically excellent but equally important, commercially aware and enthusiastic about, and demonstrate a track record of, business development.
- You will be a team player with a strong client focused approach.
What our client will offer you:
- An extremely competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to work in a Legal 500 ranked firm in Birmingham
- First class training and career development programme, monthly 121s, career discussions and biannual appraisals. Our training reflects our position as a market leader in communications and sourcing. Our training will assist you to develop as a specialist with valuable sector knowledge and the ability to deliver exceptional services.
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Siobhan Murray for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful