This central London-based membership body is looking to recruit a Membership Support Administrator to act as the first point of contact for enquiries, ensuring members receive excellent customer service, and delivering against recruitment and retention targets.
Key Responsibilities of the Membership Support Administrator Role:
- Respond to a high volume of enquiries via email and telephone, going beyond the level of care expected and ensuring the complete satisfaction of members wherever possible.
- Act as the first point of assistance to members, forwarding on any more technical queries to the relevant department.
- Analyse membership data to produce monthly reports on activity levels.
- Making full use of the CRM system, schedule and carry out outbound calls to members to ensure close engagement on key issues.
- Contribute to the induction and training of new team members.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding and experience of resolving customer queries and complaints, ideally within a membership environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£25,000 per annum.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Based in central London, with ability to work remotely 3 days/week.
- 27 days’ annual leave.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Marcus today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all candidates. A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.