To be a part of the Trading Services Team, a group within Fidelity Investment Asset Management Technology division that designs, develops and supports cross asset class, cross advisor Portfolio Orders and trade transaction flow (TOD), maintains latest accurate Holdings (CTH), Large Trade Notifications (LTN) and Cash information for investment professionals to make the right decisions.The Expertise and Skills You Bring
The Squad Leader/Product Owner will help drive project initiatives across Global Cash space of the portfolio.
As the Squad Leader you will inspire and enable the team to create business critical applications to help our portfolio managers and traders make important investment decisions for our funds.
They will lead agile software development team and play a hands-on role in defining the 'What' in order for the scrum team to design, development, testing and deploy enhancements of applications in the Trading services Product Area.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar.
- MBA or Masters is a plus
- Overall 12+ years of experience in delivering technology solutions
- 2+ years of experience leading an agile development team
- 2+ years of experience directing a team of onshore and offshore members
- Experience working in the financial industry and product experience is a plus
- Prior knowledge of Portfolio accounting Cash Management flows is desirable
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively engage our business partner who are investment professional in order to understand their business needs to create requirements and strategy for the technical solutions which the squads will build
- Dedication to understanding and learning the user's needs and requirements
- Adequate technical knowledge to analyze data (SQL) independently and familiarity of technical concepts to assess effectiveness of proposed solutions viz a viz the business problem statement on hand.
- You are self-motivated, driven, and have a strong client focus and results orientation approach
- You can effectively lead a couple of small agile development teams
- Fast learner and a phenomenal team player:
- Set an overall product strategy to direct and inform the squad's work
- Develop strong relationships with business and technology partners in order to efficiently collaborate and move the work forward
- Serve and support the squad working directly with its members to prioritize and manage what needs to be done, by when; removing obstacles to deliver customer and business value.
Fidelity Asset Management Technology provides worldwide technology and support to all the Portfolio Management, Research, Trading and Investment Operations functions. Asset Management Technology is an integral partner for Asset Management to deliver innovative, scalable, industry-leading investment tools that enables the business to achieve competitive advantage globally.Certifications:Company Overview
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling "Dynamic Working."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.