- Be the analytical powerhouse to the Growth team - know the ins and outs of our database, consisting of both internal and third-party data, including availability, provenance, reliability, and relationships between data sets. Through SQL, you will process, transform, merge, and report our data.
- Drive highly visible analytic projects for the Product and Marketing teams across Customer Funnel, and Paid/Organic acquisition channels. Surface insights and present results to business leaders using a variety of tools.
- Deliver in-depth analyses regularly on the effectiveness of campaigns across multiple channels - Organic Growth, Website Conversions, Search Engine Optimization, Sales Funnels, and more.
- Build models on Blog Ranking, Cohort Analysis, Traffic to Website Conversion, etc. to highlight challenges and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the organic growth and SEO team to understand business strategy, challenges, and goals, and discover areas for opportunity.
- Uplevel teams’ own data skills, and democratize access to data.
- Bring process improvement by consistently challenging our benchmarks, and metrics with the industry trends and standards.
- 1-4 years in a quantitative role preferably across growth analytics/media analytics/marketing analytics/product analytics / financial analysis.
- Day-to-day familiarity with writing efficient SQL queries on large datasets to extract and manipulate data is required.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboarding tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) to analyze marketing performance and forecast future growth.
- Experience coding in languages such as Python is advantageous.
- Ability to think logically, a high level of drive, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Comfortable prioritizing and driving multiple projects simultaneously and holistically own deliverables.
Do you get excited by the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company through strong analytics and business insights? Are you someone who enjoys making sense of large data sets and identifying groundbreaking trends, gaps, and growth opportunities hidden in them?
We are looking for a Business Analyst to assist our Growth teams to design, track, measure entire funnel metrics and share insights for all initiatives such as Organic Growth, Website Traffic, and Conversions, Search Engine Optimization, Sales Funnels, and more.
The role will offer immense opportunities to grow exponentially by learning and implementing innovative data analysis frameworks and strategies. You will work hands-on with cutting-edge data analysis tools and applications to solve real-world business problems that have a huge impact on shaping the company.
The ideal candidate will be independent, entrepreneurial, and passionate about enabling your team to be more data-driven! She or he should be curious and should have a strong scientific temperament.