We’re specifically looking for a customer success manager who will roll up their sleeves and be a part of our team from inside the trenches. You will help craft the company's customer success strategies, building strong relationships with customers and collaborating with cross-functional leaders internally to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences. Our ideal candidate is passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships. To succeed in this role, you should have in SaaS or software product company in customer-facing role and a strong empathy for customers and passion for growth.
- Be the Single point of contact for your customers post-sales.
- Training and on-boarding customers.
- Build a relationship with your key accounts and the stakeholders, and ensure customers have the optimal experience with SurveySparrow..
- Work closely with sales teams and sales leaders to assist in winning business and ensuring that clients are successful.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with your customers.
- Initiate regular meetings with your customers.
- Showcase newly released features and maximize the usage of relevant features.
- Share the product roadmap with the customer when needed and help the product team with early feedback.
- Collect customer requirements/feedback and bring that back to the product and engineering team.
- Monitor user/account health score
- Identify upsell opportunities and ensure renewals.
- Control churn.
- 1-6 years of experience in SaaS or software product company in customer-facing role.
- Active listening skills and Effective communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for growth.
- Result-oriented and has great attention to details.