The OPRG Singapore internship program provides intensive, practical experience in a fast-paced, challenging environment. OPRG Singapore interns tackle real-world communications challenges and produce value-added services and results for our firm and clients. Interns gain exposure to a broad spectrum of integrated communications capabilities and develop skills that are required to be competitive in today's business environment.
Selected candidates will get to work with an experienced team of account management staff on high-profile business and clients. Our interns will learn and be exposed to the full gamut of public relations functions including researching, media relations, writing press releases, and assisting with press events. Managing multiple tasks, meeting deadlines, thinking critically and writing to persuade are also some of the areas in which our interns grow.
- Conduct secondary research
- Draft written material intended to persuade and/or represent a client's point of view (i.e. press releases, research analysis, white papers, newsletters, etc.)
- Develop traditional and online/digital media lists
- Pitch media (develop pitch and contact media)
- Participate in brainstorm sessions
- Contribute to the new business development process
- Contribute to the development of strategic communications plans
- Assist with event planning and support (including logistics, on-site staffing, development of collateral, promotions, etc.)
- Monitor and summarize (package and present) a variety of news and communication formats (traditional media, blogs, online outlets, etc.)
What you will need:
- Availability: 1st Week of April
- Able to commit to (6) Months
- Entry Level candidates or final year students with a Degree in Communications or Journalism Business or other degrees considered which require solid business acumen and writing skills
- Strong writing skills are fundamental to a communications role applicants must be able to demonstrate solid writing skills
- Team player who is committed and enthusiastic open to feedback and coaching
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- (All ages are welcome to apply)
What you'll receive:
- A progressive and fun environment to propel your career in communications to a new level
- Many training and professional development opportunities to build your passion for innovation and creative thinking
- Exposure to working with multi-market global clients
- Entrepreneurship is a way of life here, implying ambition, commitment, and collaboration to build your business every day. If your talent, drive, team spirit and creativity are exceptional, we want to hear from you today.
- Let's take your career in communications to the next level!
- Please send in your resume and writing samples. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The OPRG Singapore internship program provides intensive, practical experience in a fast-paced, challenging environment. OPRG Singapore interns tackle real-world communications challenges and produce
Skills: Coaching, feature articles, media liaison, Business Acumen, Team Spirit, Client Servicing, Entrepreneurship, Event Planning, Journalism, Landscaping
Experience: 0.00-1.00 Years