We are looking for a candidate with passion, drive and initiative, to join us as Intern - Student and Academic Services
The candidate should have a passion in customer service possess good communication and interpersonal skills to work with academics and other colleagues from various departments, to provide timely and helpful advice to the students.
Besides frontline operations, there will also be other administrative tasks and projects assigned, which are expected to be delivered within given timelines.
The shortlisted candidate will be notified by our HR Department. He/she will work to assist the Academic/ Student Support Services Department head.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered as training will be provided if you are willing to learn.
- Provide general administrative support to student support services and academic department
- Assisting in processing new applications, including coordinating with agents of the confirmed outcome of a student visa, the pre-departure process of students, including student contact, travel plan, course fees payment, medical check-up, SHN and arrival to Singapore, etc.
- Assist the academic team in updating the results and etc.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire agents' and students' experience (Medical check-ups, ICA appointments for Student Visa, Orientation, Offer Letters & Contracts, etc.)
- Update and maintain accurate student database
- Any ad hoc tasks and duties assigned
- BA/BS degree/ Polytechnic/Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, Finance, or relevant field
- Dynamic, proficient and result driven personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and IT
- Good interpersonal skill and strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently and meticulously
- Able to perform shift duties.
We are looking for a candidate with passion, drive and initiative, to join us as Intern - Student and Academic Services The candidate should have a passion in customer service possess good communicat
Skills: Interpersonal Skills, Administration, Program Management, Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Communication Skills, Student Counseling, Administrative Support, student affairs , Student Development, Able To Work Independently
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years