Victrola, Whidbey and Seattle Coffee Works is in search of a new Coffee Roasting and Production Manager.
We are looking for an individual who is eager to learn and become an integral part of our Coffee team.
Previous experience in the specialty coffee industry/coffee roasting is required.
- Roasting coffee to specification / Weighing green coffee batches
- Purchasing and Projecting Green Coffee Purchases.
- Work with current Coffee Relationships as well as build new
- Roasting equipment maintenance and upkeep
- Cupping and assessing coffees
- Sample Roasting
- Manage and contribute to a current successful team
Experience in roasting specialty coffee is required.
Q:Grader Certification is preferred
Able to lift 50lbs / comfortable maneuvering green coffee bags that weigh up to 150 lbs
Manufacturing + production experience preferred
Love of coffee and interest in developing knowledge of the coffee industry. As well a communicating that passion and knowledge of coffee.