Your career deserves... MORE OPPORTUNITIES
Paradies Lagardère is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- On-line Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
- Transportation and parking space assistance
How you can Make a Difference
- Working for Paradies Lagardère provides you with the opportunity to create a meaningful and positive impact on your community and the environment.
- As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world, our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our customers can trust.
- Demonstrate abilities in cash handling, investigation and problem solving.
- Count and reconcile daily cash deposits, safe and petty cash funds.
- Balance and replenish registers and safes and perform other cash functions daily.
- Create, verify, and oversee fulfilment of change orders with bank and stores as per needs of the business.
- Audit daily media for accuracy and track discrepancies, notifying Management or Loss Prevention in a timely manner.
- Train, coach and provide support to other Associates on proper cash handling procedures.
- Able to work with a team in a fast paced, service-oriented Food and Beverage setting.
- Be able to resolve customer service issues and escalate as required within a 24-hour period.
- Efficiently and accurately complete required process controls (paperwork, etc.).
- Perform weekly cash audits and bag checks in assigned stores.
- Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic concept from the local community, you will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.