CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are currently seeking an experienced Advance Manufacturing Engineer to join our team in Grand Island, NE. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting forward model launch activities, including establishing initial manufacturing feasibility according to plant guidelines, supporting product launch timing, cost and quality objectives, and leading multi-functional team activity which includes safety, quality, logistics, and manufacturing process inputs.Responsibilities:
- Coordinate design reviews and drive resolution of design issues with both engineering and manufacturing teams to meet program objectives and milestones.
- Review designs for cost improvement opportunities and contribute to initial sourcing recommendations
- Assist plant team in assessing the impact of new designs on facilities, equipment and machine layouts, workflow, and safety to optimize utilization of manufacturing footprint.
- Evaluate worker productivity and recommend design changes to improve labor utilization, reduce waste and delays, and support efficiency improvements.
- Drive improvements in product and process design to facilitate improved plant ergonomics and safety.
- Lead and support resolution of technical problems with colleagues and recommend design and process improvement.
- Other related duties and special projects as assigned.
The salary range for this position is $85,500 - $130,150 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)Qualifications:
The qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or technical discipline.
- Minimum 3 years experience designing in a CAD system and with an Engineering Release Process.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in Product Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Quality Engineering, and/or Manufacturing supervisory roles.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Experience with manufacturing ERP/MRP systems and development of the Manufacturing BOM.
- Exposure to the development of visual work instructions from CAD models
- Experience with DFMEA/PFMEA and familiarity with DFM/DFA principles and processes.
- Experience working within a phased gate product development process.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.