* Must be self-motivated with the ability to proceed alone to diagnose, plan, layout, and complete assignments -- strong problem solving skills.
* Must be able to operate fork trucks, scissor and articulating lifts.
* Must be able to read schematic diagrams, interpret blueprints, and understand service manuals.
* Must have knowledge of mechanical, electrical, programmable logic controllers, plumbing, plant air systems, hydraulics, rigging, and motor control systems.
* Must be able to perform a variety of routine maintenance tasks including trouble shooting, replacement, and new equipment installs.
* Must have strong welding skills (Certified Welder preferred), pipe fitter skills, and plumbing skills.
* Must be able to maintain necessary records, make revisions on electrical prints, and update records using an access data base.
* Must be able to follow safety rules and regulations, environmental codes, be a team player, work in all environments (inside and outside),and maintain good 5s standards.
* Must be willing to attend training classes, seminars, or service schools.
Technical degree or certification
The preferred candidate will have experience with the following:
2-4 years direct maintenance experience. EEO:
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.