Radiologic Tech ARRMC (Radiology)
Additional Position Details: On Call Variable Schedule
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion.
Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence. All three Asante hospitals have earned five stars from CMS for overall quality -- the top rating given. In fact, Asante accounts for three of the five Oregon hospitals to achieve this rare honor.
The Radiologic Technologist performs various radiographic procedures used in diagnosis and treatment of disease, requiring independent and professional judgment. They also evaluate radiographs for quality and provide patient care and assume responsibility for designated assignments and perform related work as required. Duties are delegated in relation to the degree of training and in accordance with the policies of Asante and respective to state laws governing such action and activities.
- Licensed in Radiography by the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI), or Licensed in Radiography by the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI) with certification in Radiography (R).
- Temporary License in respective specialty may be considered. Permanent licensure must be obtained within 1 year of hire or prior to temporary license expiration.
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified by the American Heart Association (AHA)
What We Offer for Full and Part-Time Positions
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
What We Offer Our Flexible Workforce (Per diem/On-call)
- Competitive starting wage
- An additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an employee already in a benefited position)
- Benefit option available through the Asante Flexible Workforce plan
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.