Prepares patients for examinations including basic diagnostic interviewing, rooming, administering medications and vaccines, wound care for wounds or incisions, and assisting with procedures within the physician office setting. Provides care to designated patients and care coordination across the continuum. Provides education on prescription medications and clinical concerns under the direction of a provider.
Education - Required:
- Graduate of accredited Nursing program.
Education - Preferred:
- Bachelor's Degree Nursing
Experience - Required:
Experience - Preferred:
- 1 year experience as a registered nurse.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Required:
- Ability to initiate, accept, and adapt to change within a healthcare setting.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills including EMR, word processing, and Excel.
- Knowledge of registration, insurance, managed care plans, medical authorization requirements, and referral coordination.
Licensure - Required:
- Registered Nurse Upon Hire
Certifications - Required:
- BLS - Basic Life Support Upon Hire