Sign on Bonus Available. New grads welcome!
Full Time Eligiblity: $12,000
Full Time, Part Time, On-Call
- Day: 6:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Evening: 2:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Night: 10:30 p.m.-7:00 a.m.
La Jolla Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a 161-bed Skilled Nursing Facility serving San Diego county in La Jolla, CA. We are a 5-star rated facility that has been very successful with past surveys and CDPH visits.
We pride ourselves on working together as a team to obtain excellent results. We are looking for ambitous LVN's to join our team who share our same values:
- Providing EXCELLENT customer service
- Being a TEAM player
- Treat every person with DIGNITY, RESPECT and KINDNESS
Our Employees Enjoy
Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision
401k Retirement Plan
Company paid holidays, vacation, sick time, and your birthday!
Career advancement opportunities
Paid Continuing Education Units
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Discounts including Apple Pay Program
- Provides accurate assessment, over-sight, and monitoring of Patients for quality medical management and early detection of changes in condition
- Responds promptly to evaluate and remedy Patient concerns and complaints; manages and documents accordingly.
- Utilizes professional standards in performing basic assessment and clinical monitoring in accordance with scope of licensure
- Recognizes AND appropriately responds to emergent and significant change in condition; completes documentation as required
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a LVN in the State in which you are employed.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.
IN20 *LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN Nurse, LPN, Licensed Practicing Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse