Requisition ID: 2022-2743
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Find your future at National Beef!
National Beef of North Baltimore, Ohio, is looking for a qualified professional to join our 2nd Shift Maintenance Team. If you have prior experience in industrial maintenance, or electrical experience, we want to talk to you TODAY! With competitive pay and benefits, safe and stable work, and an environment that is caring and supportive, National Beef could become your next career move!
To be considered for this position, we ask that you attach a resume.
Competitive Wages and Benefits:
- Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurances
- 401k after 1 year with 100% match up to 4% of contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance effective 1st day of employment with option to select High deductible policy with flex spend or HSA
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Overtime available after 40 hours per work week
Maintenance Technician position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot and repair of mechanical equipment and building systems
- Rebuild, repair, and/or replace equipment/machinery
- Perform preventative maintenance- Lubrication/inspection
- Assist with the installation of equipment and machinery
- Troubleshoot/repair/replace industrial electrical equipment- Motors, Drives, controls
- Log work activities for equipment history, parts management and reporting
- Collaborate with management and other departments regarding maintenance issues throughout the facility
- Other duties as assigned
This is a safety sensitive position. This position is NOT remote.
The ideal candidate for the maintenance technician position should possess the following:
- Mechanical skills and understanding of basic power transmission equipment
- Ability to use common hand tools
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness to work overtime and be on time when scheduled
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Strong work ethic and eye for detail
- Exemplary safety record (with previous employer)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Industrial Electrical controls experience
- Industrial Maintenance Experience
- Allen Bradley PLC experience a plus
National Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a variety of employment opportunities in our production, packaging, and hide tanning facilities that stretch from the western plains to the east coast. We strive to be the preferred employer in every one of those communities, whether it's measured by the number of people employed or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our family, wherever you call home.
National Beef is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, natural origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status, or status as a disabled individual.