- Outstanding potential to learn and grow with a great company!
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Excellent benefits package - Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription, Life Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous vacation, paid company holidays and floating holidays
Operator I Job Summary
Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the on-site equipment and related systems.
Operator I Duties and Responsibilities
Quickly learn our on-site systems and processes
Clean the on-site equipment and project site, including sweeping, shoveling, painting, housekeeping
Operate fork truck, skid steer-type loader, person-lift, front-end loader and/or pickup truck
Operate and maintain the equipment
Work safely at all times
Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED
Minimum of 6 months’ relevant work experience