Customer Success Manager
· 401K with a match
· 28 paid days off including company holidays
· 5 different Flexible Spending account options
Join New Era's growing team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional development. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
New Era Technology is a global IT integrator with 2,500+employees delivering Collaboration, Cloud, Data Networking, Security, Large Venue, and Corporate AV and Managed Service Solutions to more than 9,000customers. We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission to securely connect people, places, and information in a rapidly changing digital world. Work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and industry-certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications. New Era Technology empowers businesses to embrace the future workplace. As customers shift their perspectives on where and how work happens, we are there to meet them with flexible, resilient, and productive solutions.Requirements:
New Era Technologies customers rely upon the Managed Services department on a 24x7x365 basis to manage their IT infrastructure and they have high expectations of the level of services provided. The Customer Success Manager has ownership of the relationships between New Era Technology and a portfolio of our customers as well as with the associated internal teams. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for being the voice of the customer to New Era Technologies teams. The Customer Success Manager must ensure alignment of the services we are providing and associated communication with the Operations and Sales teams. This role requires taking an end-to-end view of the services and seeking to be proactive in the continuous improvement of the services being provided.
The Customer Success Manager is expected to continually develop and strengthen the external and internal relationships. The goal is to create joint partnerships with the client and the organizations' teams through the IT Customer Advocate's pro-active and personable interactions.
- Review client SLA/SLO agreements as well as contracted scope commitments and escalate as appropriate when either the customer or New Era Technoloy is at risk.
- Ensure that all customer records and required documentation is complete, accurate, and maintained throughout the duration of the contract.
- Review service failures and confirm appropriate problem management actions are being developed and executed until completion.
- Develop and maintain customized communication plans for each customer. Specific deliverables to include and are not limited to the following: Meeting Agenda, Meeting Minutes, Task Tracking, Escalation Tracking and Renewal Tracking.
- Escalation point person for the customer, delivery and other associated New Era Technoloy teams and vendor partners.
- Produce and maintain service improvement plans.
- Add insight to the Quarterly Business Performance reports on areas of likely concern to the customer. Also provide value-add suggestions, including recommendations on actions to improve the customer's environment under our management.
- Supply the Quarterly Business Performance reports (QBR) to the customer and facilitate/lead meeting to review the reports.
- Ensure we are delivering a client experience that is consistent with our service culture.
- Be the Customer Advocate for Managed Services communications that directly affect the customer.
- Identify opportunities to increase the number of services we are providing.
- Confirm contract renewal activities are proceeding starting approximately 120 days before the contract end date and escalate all expired contracts to the Sr. Leadership team.
- Effective professional written and verbal communication using Microsoft Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to identify and focus on mitigation of issues/risks and management of commitments
- Basic Managed Services tool usage, especially report generation
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal individuals and external customers
- Must be an effective communicator in difficult customer situations
- Solid understanding of the technologies being managed for the customer
- Solid understanding of how delivery provides the management services
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3+ years of managing IT services customer relationships
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Technology Specific Certifications.
- PMP, ITIL v 3 Foundation, Six Sigma, and any relevant technical certifications