Job Title: Legal Secretary - Employment Law
Location: Central London
Exciting opportunity for an experienced legal secretary, ideally with a background in employment law but will consider a litigation or commercial law background, to join a prestigious London law firm and assist a partner and two fee earners. The fee earners deal exclusively with employment work and so it is essential that you have a good legal secretarial background in this area. The Partner is looking for a secretary who will be pro-active, take the initiative and will develop a good relationship with their clients.
- Diary management
- Extensive client liaison – taking messages, dealing with enquires, responding to correspondence etc.
- Typing and document management including audio typing and digital dictation
- Arranging meetings, booking rooms and managing appointments
- Organising all travel including visas, currency, hotel bookings etc.
- Handling confidential and sensitive information
You must have a solid background as a legal secretary dealing with employment law, a flexible and proactive approach to your work and strong organisational and timekeeping skills. In addition, you must have very strong typing and IT skills as there will be a lot of dictation over the phone. Stunning offices a short walk from Liverpool Street station and an exceptional benefits package on offer including a big bonus and hybrid working.
McKinlay Law endeavour to contact all successful candidates within 24 hours. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours your application has been unsuccessful and we have not retained your details.