Posting Start Date:
Talent Brew field
JOIN US IN POWERING CHANGE
We are looking for graduates who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care. We’ll give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you’ll have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.
WHERE YOU FIT IN
Shell’s purpose is to power progress together, by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come. At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.
As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways. There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the energy industry. Join us in our ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, and sooner if that is possible.
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience.
We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally. The graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
We are recruiting the following Brisbane & Gladstone based positions:
• Trading Analyst – degree disciplines include but not limited to Maths, Business, Finance, Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Science, Technology & Law.
• Production / Petroleum Engineer – degree disciplines include but not limited to Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical, Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical Engineer – Electrical Engineering
• HSSE Advisor – degree disciplines include but not limited Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental Science & Engineering
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
• You must have Australian or New Zealand permanent residency (PR) or citizenship at the time of applying.
• To be eligible for the Shell Graduate Program, you should be in your final year of study or have graduated and have less than three years of relevant work experience. You are required to have graduated prior to your first day at Shell.
• Please include your position preference in your CV or Cover Letter.
• All Graduate roles are based in Brisbane, so you will need to be open to relocation across Australia.
• Candidates must be available to start in a fulltime permanent role on the Graduate Program commencing February or August 2023.
• Your prompt completion of the online assessment will allow us to process your application in a timely manner.
• You must attach your academic transcript – we need to see what units you have been studying.
Join the Shell Graduate Programme and Power Change from Day One.