Our success starts with yours! Robins & Day is part of Stellantis, a leading global automotive manufacturer with brands including Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Citroen, DS, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Peugeot and Vauxhall. We pride ourselves in looking after our people. We believe in developing you, providing a supportive and engaging place to work and offering training opportunities that keep you up to date with all the latest technologies to progress your career with us.
This is a great opportunity for you to become a key member of our dealership team
In this role you will:
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repair tasks
- Ensure Quality and a first time fix to delight our customers every time
- Inform and update Customer Advisors on repairs
- Maintain a clean work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
The benefits are:
- A Highly competitive monthly efficiency bonus - OTE £35k
- A Company car scheme - up to two vehicles
- Up to 7 % Employer Pension Contribution
- Annual holiday - 22 days increasing to 26 with continued service, plus bank holidays*
- Access to our Upskill Technician programme
- Toolbox insurance
- Shopping discounts - through our Rewards App
- Basic salary - up to £27.5k*
Let’s Work together
We are looking for an experienced vehicle technician. You should have the ability to analyse equipment performance and be excellent at fault-finding and problem solving.
You will need an NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology through IMI or City & Guilds Level 2 as a minimum.
At Robins & Day, we embrace and celebrate the diversity of each and every one of our employees. And with every new member of our team we become even stronger, so join our team, aspire for greatness and be part of a group, made up of some of the most iconic brands in the world!
*Based on a full time contract of a 42 hour week.