Are you looking for a start in your KYC career?
Are you an experienced administrator looking to branch out?
Do you have exceptional communication skills and a good eye for detail?
If so we would like to hear from you.
Our client, a specialist financial services organisation, are currently looking for a number of people to assist their Financial Intelligence Team on an initial 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
The team are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their busy KYC department. You will be responsible for undertaking Anti-Money Laundering checks on inward and outward payments and the update of AML/Know Your Customer requirements on customer accounts across all areas of the organisation.
This will include:
- Completing daily payment screening checks.
- Carrying our Due Diligence checks on all overseas payments and preparing documentation for sign off.
- Reviewing new account applications and existing account records.
- Checking all ID and Documents meet standards.
- Requesting any outstanding documentation from the customer in order to satisfy AML requirements.
The successful candidate will be well organised, detail oriented, have excellent problem solving skills and be fully computer literate. Previous exposure to AML checks or a background in Retail Banking or payment monitoring would be advantageous but is not essential as full training will be given.
Our client offer newly refurbished offices and free on site parking. This is an office based position Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
To find out more about this opportunity please call the office or send your CV to apply.