Domestic Gas Installer required for UK's largest energy and in-home servicing supplier that serve over 6.5 million customers every year. They are currently looking for experienced Installer to join their expanding team that can help further enhance their brand reputation and serve their customers with a high level of customer service and work.
The Domestic Gas / Heating Engineer will be involved in the installation of domestic heating appliances / boilers throughout Ipswich & Norfolk. The Domestic Gas Engineer will be required to have a demonstrable knowledge of the installation of boilers. The Gas Engineer must also hold valid, up to date ACS domestic gas qualifications.
Domestic Gas Installer - Ipswich/Norfolk Position Requirements
- The Gas Engineer MUST hold valid ACS domestic gas tickets, including their CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1 and HTR1.
- The Engineer must have previous experience in the installation of domestic heating systems / boilers.
- MUST be based within commutable distance of Ipswich/Norfolk
- Full UK driving licence
Domestic Gas Installer - Ipswich/Norfolk Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary of £38,412
- 40 hour working week
- Bonus which can be taken in time off or as a cash payment
- £3,000 sign on bonus - £1,500 paid in first pay cheque, £1,500 paid after 12 months' service
- 33 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Company discounts
- Enhanced sick pay
- Private healthcare
- Company van, fuel card, state of the art tablet and smart phone
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.