POSITION SUMMARY: Make a difference at the time of need for patients and families coping with end-of-life illnesses. Hospice of Virginia is looking for a Full-Time On-Call RN for our Tappahannock branch. The On-Call Schedule is 7 days on, and 7 days off.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, a generous PTO package, and more!
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Possession of a current license to practice in the residing state as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years of varied work experience as a professional nurse
- Demonstrated skill in nursing practices and clinical judgments
- Ability to cope with family emotional stress and tolerance of individual lifestyles
- Must possess current CPR Certification
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance are required
To apply via text, text 1465 to 505-806-1865.