Develop caring connections as you build your skills.
You have a can-do attitude with a passion for living every day to the fullest. Fulfilling your purpose is what drives you and your love for caregiving keeps you going. You don’t see your job as a series of tasks; you see it as an opportunity to provide healing, brighten lives and offer empathetic care to residents and patients. You’re all about exceeding expectations while you continue to grow and improve in your skills. You bring your best self to work every day and that’s exactly what we need in a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) at Ohio Living.
$2,000 sign-on bonus for full-time and part-time!
Why Ohio Living is different
- Close-knit culture. We’re more like a second family here. You’ll get to know your team, our residents and patients, and you’ll appreciate the additional joy it brings to your work.
- Rewarding work. If you are called to care for others, you’ll find real satisfaction at Ohio Living. This is an environment where you can fully use your skills to comfort, assist and inspire.
- Just the start. This is often the beginning of a career with us or within healthcare. Many of our STNAs have gone on to become LPNs or RNs – with our assistance along the way.
- Excellent staffing ratios. We are not-for-profit and put quality care first, so you will have fewer residents and patients than at other organizations. That means you can do your work better and build stronger connections.
- Attractive pay and benefits. We offer everything you expect, plus shift differentials, a retirement plan, paid time off, education assistance, pay advances up to $500, recognition programs and free meals.
- Schedules that fit. We’ll work together to find a schedule that meets both of our needs, and we won’t mandate extra hours after your shift.
What you’ll do
Your goal is to assist residents and patients by providing responsive, high-quality nursing care. You will help with hygiene, comfort and safety, mobility, lifting, skin care, nutrition and hydration. You will also assist nurses with treatments, rehabilitative procedures and hospice care, as well as record patient data.
What it takes
- STNA certification
- Strength and stamina for a physically demanding job
- Dependability, accountability and a commitment to our values of customer service, innovation, integrity, financial stewardship, leadership, care and inclusion
Ohio Living Quaker Heights is Waynesville’s premier retirement community offering long-term nursing care, memory care, short-term rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and assisted living. Most importantly, we’re a company that:
- chooses to operate as a faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- makes its mission the heart of our organization by consistently exceeding the needs and expectations of those we serve
- provides an engaging, recognition centered, team-oriented workplace dedicated to career, family and faith
Why work at Ohio Living Quaker Heights?
Depending on an employee’s status, they may benefit from:
- competitive wages
- affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 403b retirement savings
- paid time off
- training, continuing education, and education assistance
- the latest technology
- unlimited career opportunities
- and much more!
Who is Ohio Living?
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio Living is one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit, multi-site senior living organizations. Since its founding in 1922, Ohio Living has defined the highest standards of quality of life for adults through its 12 life plan communities and Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice in 50 Ohio counties.
Our mission is to provide adults with caring and quality services toward the enhancement of physical, mental and spiritual well-being consistent with the Christian Gospel.
Care • Integrity • Customer Service • Innovation
Financial Stewardship • Leadership • Inclusion