Looking for caregivers to join our home care family
At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.
We invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are an experienced aide, we have something for you.
The Home Care Aide (HCA) provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Medication Services
- Assist with medications that the client self-administers
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- 6 months or more of experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
Wage range $14.00-$16.00. We also offer $20/hr shifts.
Compensation: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Live your best life possible while helping others
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that reason, we put them
first each and every day.
At ComForCare , our CaregiverFirst promise is that you will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Supported and never be '"alone" in the field.
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that you are compatible with.
- Given a great deal of flexibility. We want you to live your best life.
- Afforded an open-door policy - we want you help you succeed!
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work®! Thousands
of ComForCare employees were recently surveyed, and the response was
overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is, in fact, a Great Place
As a Caregiver, you will:
- Assist with daily activities to help our clients stay independent and live in their own homes.
- Provide personal care assistance.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and ROM.
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the client and their family.
Skills we seek:
- An understanding that those receiving your care count on you
- Flexibility and dedication
- Willingness to learn
- Advocacy for yourself and those you care for
At ComForCare, we realize that the true heroes of today are our Caregivers. We
believe in being the change we want to see in the world and are working to achieve
this as a ComForCare team.
One of our caregivers recently said, "this is more than a job. This is my joy!" We hope all our staff and our clients feel this same joy.
We can help you find your joy and your job at the same place! Come join our
ComForCare Team, where we genuinely care like family!
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.