Join the LPN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who are looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera’s patient-focused settings.
- Student Loan Repayment: This Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position is eligible for Avera’s Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care. We consider our team like a family, not just co-workers.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assists in caring for patients in the clinic setting.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) develops long-term, rewarding relationships with a unique subset of patients.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Must have current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
- Varied Shifts; Monday - Friday
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- $20.50 - $29.00