LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day Flex (United States of America)Description:
Excellence in Catheterization:
Nurses Make It Possible
Staff Nurse - RN - Vascular Access /PICC Lines -Part Time Day Shifts ( Emphasize on PEDS)
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian/WeillCornell Medical Center, and help drive top-notch care and caring through the use of peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC). Here, our autonomous Vascular Access/PICC Line nursing team is enabling less-invasive treatment with decreased risk for complications. Now, you can help Make It Possible.
At New York-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a part time day flex shift at NewYork-Presbyterian/WeillCornell Medical Centerwith a focus on pediatrics.
Day Flex position 11.5 hour day shift -Includes rotating weekends and holidays
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in medical /surgical or critical care nursing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" -Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" -Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" -Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" -Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" -Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" -American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at:nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
NYP Employee Search