· Actively build positive, collaborative relationships within the Accenture Operations and Accenture HR V&A ecosystem.
· Act as an advisor: understand the Global V&A HR Service Delivery business priorities and bring Operations assets and expertise aligned with these priorities
· Build and manage a new centralized team to coordinate three main segments: Performance & Retention Letters, Cross-Staffing, and Recruiting Services (offer letters, BGC and onboarding processes) for acquired employees of all deals across Europe, APAC (Asia Pacific), India and Philippines.
· Design and Delivery Global HR Service Delivery Programs.
· Automation within Offer Letter and P&R letter creation process
· Bring in standardization and innovation in designing HR services for V&A
· Workday prep & data entry (EIB) to be managed by centralized team
· Team management: Monitor and manage team goals, Execute performance achievement and rewards processes.
· Deep-dive existing and potential problem areas and develop a mitigation plan while building the new service
· Identify continuous improvement and productivity improvement opportunities – maximize reuse, minimize redundancy, streamline
- Fluent in English (additional language knowledge such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, German are a plus)
- Minimum 5years of recruiting experience, talent strategy, HR service delivery or related fields
- Minimum 3years of experience in managing large - medium sized teams
Experience in a client facing role including proven history of building trust with clients, being influential and comfortable making judgements and critical decisions
- Need someone who will work with the V&A ecosystem team as a client (internal) and has good team management experience
- The candidate should be flexible with shifts - Normal shift but should login for global meets
- The role entails offer creation, BGC process work, performance & retention discussions and letters, creation of offer letters, etc and it is preferred to have someone who comes with some recruitment experience.
- Geography: Global but primarily APAC and Europe