We are looking for…
WHO WE ARE:
We are an internal service provider for METRO, having offices in Pune (India), Düsseldorf (Germany) and Szczecin (Poland). We provide IT & Business operations support to 42 countries, speak 24+ languages and process over 18,000 transactions a day. We are setting tomorrow’s standards for customer focus, digital solutions and sustainable business models.
WHAT WE DO:
We Metro Finance Solution center, being a part of Metro Global Solution Center serves as the backbone that supports all the goals, activities & tasks performed within an organization.
And know more about us on our website: https://www.metro-services.in/ Your day-to-day role as an Analyst- Accounts Payable in FSC team
• Follow the procedures as documented for Invoice Control.
• Perform Approvals and Postings in Invoice Control on time with accurate details.
• Raise Query and monitor for resolutions.
• Working on SAP screens fluently
• Understands applications that the process uses
• KPI targets are on production (no. of invoices processed and accuracy (how correctly the details were keyed in).
• Overdue invoices and or invoices pending.
• Query and Email Management both Internally and Customers at times.
• Adapting and implementing changes asked for by the customers, quickly
• Handling intermediate and complex activities
Your educational qualification/ Work Experience
• Bachelor’s Or Master’s Degree (preferably in Accounts Domain)
• Language Certification – Minimum 4 Levels’ of completion o Spanish Language – Certification required – B2 & above
• Minimum experience of 1-3 years in Accounts Payable as language expert is must.
• If a candidate is fresher - good command over language with required level of certification is must. Your skills & expertise
▪ Good command and fluency in language.
▪ You have end to end knowledge for Accounts P2P.
▪ You are able to collaborate with other team members.
What gives you an edge/ Impact you will make if you have
▪ You have computer knowledge with MS-Office, Outlook and browsing skills
▪ You are a good communicator (read, write and speak), self-motivated and a team player.
▪ Process improvement—ability to implement continuous process improvements
▪ Knowledge of SAP System – Good to have.
▪ Understands and addresses inter-dependencies and real issue.
Work Location….. PUNE (hybrid working model)