We are Falabella. We deliver seamless customer experiences across seven countries in Latin America, with our niche technology center based in Bangalore, India. We enable business strategy in a multi-format, integrated retail business through the effective use of technology and innovation.
Our people are at the heart of what we do and play a pivotal role in coding the future of the Falabella Group.
At Falabella India, we are looking for passionate Engineers who are proficient in open source technologies on Node JS platform, have a strong programming background and excellent analytical and communication skills. We are looking for minds to work on Nextgen frameworks and platforms, to develop features in the eCommerce and Retail domains. We welcome people who are creative-thinkers, self-driven and passionate.
In the role, you will focus on developing robust APIs which can scale, which interact with our client applications in a stable, intuitive and secure way. You will work in a DevOps mindset owning end to end responsibility of your work and leverage high degree of automation. You will work with agile multi-geography teams working on different layers of the platform and infrastructure, hence collaborative problem solving and quality product is key for this role.
We are looking for:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, other Engineering disciplines, or equivalent practical experience.
· 3-6 years of hands on experience in Performance testing or Engineering
· Well versed with any Industry standard load testing tool
· Experience programming in Java or C or any scripting language
· Experience in building test automation solutions, automated internal frameworks, monitor systems, or improving testing effectiveness.
· Basic knowledge on git usage
· Motivated, result-focused Individual contributor and yet a good team player
· Effective written and oral communication
- Knowledge of Gatling or Scala
- Worked on cloud based performance testing
- Write scripts to automate testing and able to carry out root cause analysis of complex script and tool issues
- Set up and execute load tests using Gatling
- Analyse test results, share reports and follow up on solutions
- Develop utilities for automation of daily tasks
- Incorporating latest best practices in performance testing effort
- Communicate well within and across teams
Note: Looking for early joiners (Max 30days notice)