Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable- Reconciling statements such as Bank, Customer etc.
- Able to handle monthly closings, recoveries
- Able to reconcile Revenue v/s Collection
- Ensuring Statutory compliance like TDS, GST, other, etc- Payment recovery, - General Office Administration
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially excel.
- Good communication skills- Written and Verbal
- Smooth Coordination within the Internal Team & External Team
- Possesses a data-driven, analytical approach to problem-solving
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
Software Company - Maintaining books of accounts, Invoicing, ensuring statutory compliance like TDS, GST & PF, Customer Contract Management, Payment recovery, General Office Administration
Skills: Accountant, Accounts Executive, Account Assistant, Tally, Senior Accountant, Finance Executive, Accounts Manager, Accounts Officer, Finance Assistant, Finance, Tax, Gst, Invoicing, Invoice Generation
Experience: 1.00-2.00 Years
Education: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Master of Commerce (M.Com), Master OF Business Administration (M.B.A)