This role will focus on supporting our sales team with researching and generating a highly-targeted and accurate list of business leads with the correct information. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by researching and compiling information with new potential customers in the relevant markets.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth and have the ability to make an impact and grow your own career.
DocFox is on a mission to make money laundering impossible. We are a team of curious, committed and passionate individuals who love building extraordinary things while being the best partners our clients will ever have. With offices in South Africa and the US, our Software as a Service platform and compliance service offerings are being used by a range of accountable institutions globally, from attorney groups and asset managers to foreign exchange firms and financial advisors - and we are still growing!
We dream big, are unreasonably ambitious and pride ourselves on humble confidence. As a team we are helpful, transparent, authentic, have fun and always give that little bit extra in the pursuit of excellence. Our dynamic environment enables smart, self-driven team players to be themselves and bring their best!
How can you make a difference?
You will need to be an ambitious individual with a passion for making an essential contribution to the success of a team.
But we only hire the best. Is this you? We are looking forward to getting to know you better.
To be successful in this role, you should have above-average attention to detail and communication skills. The goal of a lead researcher is to enhance the work of our sales team by filling our pipeline with a highly-targeted list of company and contact information, in our target market. The quality of these lists defines the effectiveness of our outbound prospecting team.
If you are motivated, results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we could potentially be a good fit.
- This role will focus on supporting our sales team with researching and generating an accurate company and contact list of business leads, within our relevant target markets.
- Use LinkedIn or other online resources to gather the correct information. Phone to confirm the correct information or to get missing details where required.
- Capture the correct information onto the CRM system
- You will be required to add a minimum number of contact details on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. (Non-negotiable)
- Computer Literate (MS Office, Email etc.)
- At least 2 years of proven work experience either as an Administrator, Researcher or looking for a new career challenge moving into a fast moving sales environment.
- A BA, BComm or BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field would be an advantage.
- Experience with CRM software is an advantage.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently without micro-management, but also a team player.
- Ideal candidates would have some experience or knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Ideal candidate has humble confidence and an energy for excellence.
- Ideal candidate is analytical, fast learner, resilient and has a desire to be in sales.