Our client has an opportunity available for a Broker Consultant.
- Matric or SAQA accredited equivalent- essential.
- BCom or similar qualification would be advantageous.
- 3 to 4+ years’ experience in sales and distribution in long-term insurance- essential.
- Experience in marketing or sales in banking, financial, insurance or business services.
- Provide a quality service to brokers, while identifying opportunities to secure new business.
- Process cases, deal with queries and investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Build, maintain and manage new and existing Broker or External partner relationships.
- Collect and analyse data using POL360 systems to identify trend, opportunities and risks.
- Provide daily performance reports on incoming contacts and sales.
- Ensure updated financial service industry and market knowledge.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the company’s policies and procedures and relevant regulatory codes.
- Manage and mitigate risks.