What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our Registered Nurses answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high reward environment, our nurses provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As the most acute level of care in Kindred's continuum, our transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
- Participate in discharge planning process.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing as Registered Nurse / RN or Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program as a Registered Nurse / RN.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months as a Registered nurse / RN with Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.