Seeking Neuro Heart Unit RN/LPN!
Full-time(36 Hours Weekly), Nights *Bonus Eligible for External Applicants* *Self scheduling!* Baptist Health Floyd, Neuro Heart Unit
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
In this role, the RN/LPN provides direct patient care to meet the needs of patients, families, and co-workers. The RN/LPN will be responsible and accountable for direct comprehensive nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge.
- Opportunity to work for a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization. The Pathway to Excellence Program® – the premier designation for healthy work environments – recognizes health care organizations that demonstrate a commitment to establishing the foundation of a healthy workplace for staff
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
- Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- Comprehensive evidence-based nursing care
- 22 bed unit
- Graduate of approved nursing program
- Current Indiana RN or LPN License
- BLS for Healthcare Provider required from a provider that follows AHA guidelines (American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Health Safety Institute) and requires a skill check off upon hire
- ACLS required from a provider that follows AHA guidelines (American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Health Safety Institute) and requires a skill check off, within 12 months of hire
- NIHSS Stroke Certification within 30 days of hire. Provided by the hospital.
- Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice
- Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application and/or ability to be trained
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
As a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization, Baptist Health Floyd is committed to nurses, to what nurses identify as important to their practice, and to valuing nurses' contributions in the workplace. This designation confirms to the public that nurses working at Baptist Health Floyd know their efforts are supported. The honor encourages other nurses to join their colleagues in this desirable and nurturing environment.
If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now!
Employees will be expected to comply with Baptist Health’s infectious disease and vaccination policies, which include but may not be limited to compliance with BHS’ mandatory vaccination policies for influenza and COVID unless reasonable accommodations are needed under applicable law
Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.