PACU Registered Nurses!
Quarterly Bonuses and possible relocation!
We are currently interviewing Registered Nurses for our Recovery Room (PACU) department with at least one year of experience.
- Ensures completion of nursing interventions, medical orders and other related therapies.
- Delegates appropriately to ensure the implementation of the plan of care while ensuring patient safety.
- May serve as a mentor/coach, a code blue leader and/or RRT responder.
- Consistently utilizes appropriate communication tools such as Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation, and Question (SBARQ) when communicating within the interdisciplinary team and when handing off patient care.
Our PACU department operates adjacent our main operating room that includes advanced surgical suites with the newest computerized technology. If we are missing any of your interests, please apply, we can find the best fit for you.
Novant Health Medical Park Hospital, located in Winston-Salem, consistently been rated "highly reliable" for surgical infection prevention by the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Proudly provides the daVinci® Surgical System for gynecological, colorectal, and urological procedures.
Why become a Registered Nurse at Novant Health Medical Park Hospital?
- 22-bed, non-profit that specializes in elective inpatient and outpatient surgeries located in Winston Salem, NC
- Performs more than 12,000 elective surgical procedures per year
- State-of-the-art surgery
- Shared Governance
- Clinical Ladder Program to help you advance your career
- Patient satisfaction scores include being recently ranked second out of 145 hospitals in North Carolina by the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS)
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020, Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth #RN #RegisteredNurse #NHhiringRN #remarkableRNs
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth!
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families, and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- High School Diploma or GED, required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred .
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license.
- In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- One year relevant experience preferred.
- Current RN licensure in appropriate state. BLS Healthcare Provider required. Advanced certifications as required per facility required.
Additional skills required:
- Appropriate customer service, effective and appropriate customer relations, verbal and non-verbal communication techniques, interpersonal relationship skills, conflict resolution, critical thinking, and computer literacy.
- Advanced training as required by department.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".