At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
0-23 months experience - $2,500 Sign-on Bonus
24+ months experience - $3,750 Sign-on bonus
The Registered Nurse - HHC-HOME HEALTH reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
We are looking for motivated Nurses who are passionate about their careers for our growing Home Health and Hospice agency. You'll be joining a team that focuses on improving, building better tomorrows for our patients. We offer excellent benefits package. This is your chance to launch a rewarding autonomous career that offers flexibility. You can schedule your patients and day to accommodate patient needs and yours.
The RN would be responsible for Home visits to include but not be limited to skilled needs such as wound care, IVs, patient assessment, family education, bereavement visits.We help families at their most vulnerable times to be comfortable with a multidisciplinary approach to be a patient advocate and liaison for the family.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Illinois which can be verified on the Illinois State web site.
- Associate's degree
- Must have a dependable work history, along with excellent communicating skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills, flexibility and willingness to quickly adapt to new situations while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must have a valid driver's license, free of any restrictions, and have a current auto insurance card.
- You must have a minimum 1-2 years of Nursing experience
- BSN degree
- Prior Home Health and Hospice experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Licensed Patient Care Giver