Entrepreneur's Right-Hand Finisher - Accounting Major Preferred
Part Time: 13 - 17 Hours per Week
Minimum of 4 Hours on Mondays Required 8am - 12pm PT
Other Weekdays During Standard Business Hours Flexible
Hello, I am Danielle Mulvey, a flight attendant turned $50-Million in annual revenue entrepreneur with multiple businesses.
Thanks to our AMAZING 5-Star Employees across our multiple entities, I only spend about 10 hours a week overseeing the operations of these entities. The balance of my week is spent consulting other entrepreneurs, hosting a podcast, leading workshops, and getting another new entity off the ground.
I am at the point where there are not enough hours in the day (or week) to do everything that needs to get done to support the new consulting business, podcast, and more that have really taken off - so I am seeking someone on a part-time basis to be my right-hand and help me finish the small tasks that need to get done with regards to supporting invoicing, bookkeeping, auditing, proofing, etc.
- Weekly Invoicing - 2 hours per week
- Metrics Tracking & Analytics - 2 hours per week
- Data Entry - 2 hours per week
- Bookkeeping - 2 hours per week
- Payroll Follow-up w/ Third Party Payroll Service - 1.5 hours per week
- Employee Onboarding Paperwork & Ongoing HR Admin - 1.5 hours per week
- Audits of Internal Processes - 2 hours per week
NOTE: This is not an "admin" role, nor does it involve managing my email inbox(es).
100% of invoicing completed per schedule
Month prior closed by 12th of following month.
Find and fix three opportunities to improve internal processes per week in AirManual
Double check all work so that when it is triple-checked by a colleague it is verified as error-free. Financial accuracy must be 98% or better.
New processes and tasks are live documented in AirManual and reviewed with another colleague every week.
ADDED BENEFIT: You will become an expert at Profit First! Compensation: $20 per hour
- Apply online
- Complete Prevue Assessment online within 24 hours of application (Approximately 35 minutes to complete)
- Complete online skills testing in Bookkeeping/Accounting (Approximately 30 minutes)
- Initial Zoom Interview
- Process Design and Documentation Capture (Approximately 2-hours paid @ $50 flat rate)
- Second Zoom Interview
- Team Shadow Day to Test Drive the Role and Team Fit/Culture (5-hours paid @ $120 flat rate and includes team lunch if local candidate)
We will not discriminate in our employment and employment-related decisions against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, creed, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, membership or activity on a local commission, or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local laws.