$100 Sign on Bonus if HCA Certified
Helping seniors has never been more important.
By joining Comfort Keepers you will be part of the care team that is helping our most vulnerable population stay safe. Comfort Keepers will provide you with the highest level of training, along with personal protective equipment, so that you will be at ease and safe when you care for your clients. We are continuing our commitment to keep our clients and employees safe while we elevate the human spirit.
Are you a caregiver looking for immediate work in the Rancho Palos Verdes and Torrance areas? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits package? We’ve got the job for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a Caregiver to join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care that enhances quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients and their families.
COVID Protocol: The pandemic has not stopped us from hiring amazing individuals to join our care team and we take every precaution to ensure your safety. Along with personal protective equipment, you will be provided with the most up to date, thorough training possible so that you will be at east and safe when you care for your clients.
$100 Sign on Bonus if HCA Certified *Must meet min. requirements before payout.
*Absent a legally recognized exception, this position requires proof of your fully vaccinated status for COVID-19.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay between $17.00 to $20.00 an hour based on experience
- Flexible start dates and ability to work near your home
- Flexible, regularly available shifts/hours including weekends
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Sick Time
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional support
- Helps client with meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, running errands, organizing incoming mail, grooming and dressing guidance, and recreational activities
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor’s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Records and reports changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior, or appearance
- CA Registered Home Care Aide
- Registration is required through the Homecare Service Bureau of California and proof of issuance of the 10 digit pers ID number.
- If you are not a registered Home Care Aide we will give you information on how to become registered.
- Minimum 6 months experience as a caregiver (agency, facility, private clients, CNA/HHA, clinicals)
- TB skin test (or in the process of completion)
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Dependable, responsible, nurturing and caring attitude
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel within the South Bay area.
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related references
- Must pass drug testing
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration and valid Driver’s License
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career today! Apply to become a Comfort Keepers Caregiver in South Bay, CA today!
This position is open at our Lomita, CA office.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Powered by JazzHR