Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.
We’re looking for a Clinical Liaison to join our team.
You will report directly to the AVP of Business Development. You will be responsible for ensuring that the intake and referral processes are performed effectively and timely to meet the needs of patients, families, referral sources and the organization; completes the admission process on referred patients in emergency cases, as staffing indicates, and for inpatient hospice admissions.
- Provides accurate and timely information regarding hospice services to anyone inquiring about Hospice care
- Receives calls from referral sources, responds timely, and initiates paperwork to begin Intake/referral process
- Serves as patient advocate in evaluating/developing plan of care and obtaining informed Consent for hospice
- Calling on multiple account types – SNF’s, ALF’s, Hospitals and Physicians
- Offering inservices and education on the benefits of hospice
- Licensed Nurse with three to five years hospice experience
- BSN with five, or more, year’s hospice experience is preferred
- Hospice experience minimum three years
- Experience as a discharge planner, case manager, and/or educator is preferred
This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace