In Home Aides/CNA's
Entry level job applicants welcome!
We are hiring compassionate, hard working, friendly and reliable In-home aides to provide assistance with personal care and home management tasks to clients in their home, hospital, and other appropriate settings. No experience? No worries! We'll provide training!
Why work at CBC QHS?
The most important thing we do is strive to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve. It's not only highly rewarding, but it's why our company exists! If making a lasting difference in someone's life is a priority for your career goals, then we want to help you get there. CBC is a growing family of provider agencies serving individuals all over North Carolina and central Florida. In addition, CBC offers:
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision,company paid life insurance, short term disability insurance, 401k retirement plan and more!
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules including full and part time opportunities
- Assist individuals with personal care needs (bathing, toileting, dressing, etc)
- Assist individuals with daily living skills (eating, cooking, etc)
- Housekeeping (sweeping, mopping, dusting, etc)
- 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 months or more of caregiving experience
- Valid driver's license or reliable transportation
- Valid Car insurance (if providing transportation to a client)
This is where we need you! Whether you have experience within the field or not, we would love to connect with you so you can learn more. To learn more or to apply
Community Based Care supports a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.