About Adani Industry Cloud:
As part of its Digital Transformation journey, the Adani Group has partnered with Google and embarked on a journey to build a cloud based digital industrial operations platform – The Adani Industry Cloud (IC). This strategic platform is meant to help the Group operate our world class infrastructure assets (in sectors including ports, logistics, energy, mining) with greater efficiency and automation. To realize this vision, we are building a world-class software product development team within Adani. This team will have end-to-end responsibility of defining, designing, developing, and operating the IC platform and all solutions powered by this platform.
The Industry Cloud Platform Engineers are responsible for end-2-end design, development, and delivery of highly quality platform / product features on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) as per the sprint plan for their respective platform areas. This requires engaging successfully with product owner, architects, business users and scrum management team for each phase of agile project delivery. The Google Cloud Engineers are seasoned professionals who are thoroughly hands-on with various components of Google Cloud Platform relevant for their respective platform areas.
As an Application Development Engineer you will cover platform capability that allows rapid development of front end applications, micro-services, APIs, workflows etc.
As a member of the Adani Industry Cloud Platform engineering team, you will have world class opportunity to build world class product and solution on Google Cloud platform for Industrial Cloud IIoT platform delivering multi-business domain value.
Identify and evaluate impact of new technologies on our products and share the knowledge with teams
• Evaluate new technologies stack using quick PoC projects and help Architects make best choices
• Build flexible and scalable detail technical designs
• Provide strategic problem solving through software development life cycle
• Demonstrate innovation, critical thinking, and best practices of software development methods
• Participate in technical workshops and requirement gathering discussions along with product owner and scrum master as needed
• Engage in technical discussions and present ideas through white boarding
• Collaborate with architect and prepare details technical design documents
• Ensure end to end architecture guidelines are followed though out software delivery life cycle
• Delivering tasks to meet the product release goal and timelines in fast paced high pressure environment
• Maintain code quality through standard methodologies, unit testing and code quality automation
• Hands-on with excellent coding skills and experience in developing internet scale applications
• Ensure defect free, scalable, and sustainable software is delivered
• Partner with Architect to ensure alignments with guiding principle
• Partner with scrum master and program manager for story point estimation & timely delivery
• Partner with product owner / business users to understand their point of view
Ideally, You should have:
• 3 to 12 years of hands-on experience in the technical skills listed for one of the platform areas above
- Extensive hands on experience on SpringBoot & NodeJS
- Microservices development using SOLID design principles
- Hands on knowledge on any one of the cloud platforms like GCP/AWS/Azure
- Angular (version 11+)
- Should have used bitbucket/github or any source code repository.
- Should have knowledge on Kubernetes deployment, terraform.
Knowledge in Python is also desirable.
Candidate should have worked in a fast paced Agile based development process.