At Ruckus Networks, a CommScope company, we are constantly redefining connectivity to create a smarter, simpler, more connected world. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services.
We are looking for talented software professional to play a role Wi-Fi architect as part of Wi-Fi engineering group in India. The candidate will be driving architecture, design and development of next-gen carrier-grade wireless access points that will enable carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services
Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
Our canine mascot symbolizes our business built on deep relationships with our partners and a passionate dedication to our end-customers. Dogs are fiercely loyal and known to go to extremes for the benefit of the pack. We win when our customers win, and that drives everything we do.
Ruckus networks has been singularly focused on wireless performance, and we continue to lead the industry in performance innovation. Ruckus delivers innovative solutions to the most critical issues facing todays wireless networks: how to create affordable reliability and how to lead exponential growth.
Skills that will be needed
- Prefer 10+ years proven experience in embedded software development.
- Must have strong Wi-Fi Access Point product knowledge with good understanding of Wi-Fi standards.
- Must have hands on experience in architecture/design/development of advanced Wi-Fi features of WiFi5, WiFi6 standards
- Must have good understanding of chip vendor firmware/target SDK and high level architecture
- Must have architected/developed modules or in embedded RTOS and/or Linux kernel environment
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Should be good mentor, capable building strong technical team focused innovation
- Must be eager to drive and push the boundaries of technology to achieve best in class solution
CommScope foster a dynamic and inclusive workplace that embraces our diverse people and experiences and empowers us to deliver results for our customers and growth for our company. CommScope employees have opportunities to network, learn and lead, to help grow careers, support communities and create lasting connections with our customers, partners and suppliers