The position is for Mumbai, candidates from other cities kindly do not apply. Candidates living in the city of Mumbai, but residing on the Western Railway line (between Churchgate and Virar) only apply. It is further requested to post your applications from our website https://www.sealmaticindia.com on the careers page, this will attract easy and immediate response.
We are looking for Assistant Manager for Quality Control to ensure product quality. As a QC Assistant Manager you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
· To analyzing information, reporting research results, technical understanding, promoting process improvement, developing standards, managing processes, manufacturing methods and procedures to supports innovation.
· To determine quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
· To establish statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
· To prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
· To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies related to quality control.
Skills and Qualifications:
· BE/DME degree in Mechanical Engineering.
· Proven working experience of minimum 10-12 years in a high precision mechanical engineering company.
· Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
· Solid knowledge of ISO 9000, 14000, 18000, PED, ATEX etc.