Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint is actively seeking dependable, thoughtful, hard-working, kind, and entrepreneurial individuals to join our team! Our restaurant is grounded by a team of good-hearted people who love to serve. We pride ourselves in building and nurturing a talented, passionate, fun, and respectful team who wants to grow within our organization. Our hands-on leadership team is dedicated to recruiting and developing incredibly talented people who see a bright future with our growing organization.
We take care of ourselves, and one another, and we want our teammates to succeed in both your personal and professional lives. We re looking for the best-of-the-best, and we hope that's you!
- *FREE* Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance policies for you and your family. Managers are eligible to enroll in our insurance plans within the first 30 days of employment.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)! Our EAP includes a $20k life insurance policy and 3 counselor visits a year.
- Manager Referral Program - it pays to have friends! Unlimited referrals, up to $1,000 per referral.
- Quarterly Bonuses!
- Two Full Weeks of Paid Vacation!
- Meal Benefits - you eat free!
- Money Management Classes - Need advice on how to save for that car or house you want, we partner with Region s to offer you professional financial advice.
Fill out an application online at https://www.martinsbbqjoint.com/careers
GROW YOUR CAREER HERE
Our people are our greatest asset. We hire colleagues with career advancement in mind. Whether you bring years in the hospitality industry, or no experience at all but a passion to serve, we offer countless opportunities to grow your career. We re a growing, founder-driven company that deeply understands the value of nurturing and promoting incredible people.
THE MARTIN S BAR-B-QUE JOINT STORY
The vision of renowned restaurateur and pitmaster Pat Martin, Martin s Bar-B-Que Joint is a beloved neighborhood restaurant specializing in exceptional pit-cooked barbecue and warm Southern hospitality. Martin s Bar-B-Que Joint proudly preserves the art and craft of West Tennessee s legendary whole-hog BBQ tradition, known for its authentic pit-barbecue, down-home cooking, welcoming, well-worn spaces, friendly team, and good vibes. Pat and the restaurant are regularly featured in the press, including The Today Show, Food Network, Bon Appetit, Esquire, Cond Nast Traveler, Travel Channel, Men s Journal, Eater, National Geographic, among many others.