Since 2002, Adam Mechanical Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing Services has been serving customers in the Delaware and Montgomery counties. We pride ourselves on offering competitive pricing, same-day service and superior customer service.
Adam Mechanical's continued success has created an opportunity for Service Plumbers in our Havertown, PA location. **We are offering a sign-on bonus up to $2,500!
- Competitive salary + Commission (depending on exp)!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with employer match
- Company paid Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Learning & Professional Development Opportunities
Where you grow from here is up to you!
We are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes and HVAC systems. A successful plumber must have a thorough knowledge of hydraulic systems. They are patient individuals with a practical mind and manual dexterity, able to work efficiently with great attention to detail. The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators etc.)
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
- Valid license to practice profession
Powered by JazzHR