Leading construction and service company offering Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical services to customers in the Phoenix, AZ marketplace. As an HVAC Pipe Fitter, you will be involved in all aspects of simple to complex piping systems. Company offers a diverse work environment, and we strive to provide a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement company-wide. We are looking for employees that offer a positive attitude to support our culture, an innovative thinker to help better our processes and a professional that will positively interact with customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Read, understand, and utilize specifications, submittals, and blueprints
● Operate and maintain powered industrial equipment and hand tools
● Always be conscious of safety in the work environment and know how to implement policies that eliminate unsafe situations.
● Be capable of working with a wide range of piping systems and materials used in HVAC commercial and industrial industries. Examples include, But are not limited to; copper, PVC, steel, and stainless. Be proficient with various methods of joining pipes. Examples include, but are not limited to; solvent-based glues and primers, soldering, brazing, Pro-Press, threaded, and Victaulic.
● Show a strong personal aptitude for, educating fellow employees, pride in workmanship, time management, mathematics, critical thinking, good Judgment and decision making
● Be able to organize, plan and prioritize the work environment
● Show professionalism when working around or directly with the public and/or customers.
● Other duties may be assigned as required *
* Note, the above list is intended to describe the general requirements expected to be performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. All team members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time.
Education and Experiences
Starting hourly rate based on education and experience.
● Preferred Experience – 3+ years in commercial/industrial HVAC piping systems
● Working knowledge and/or willingness to learn the use of computers, tablets, and smartphones.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Performing the essential functions of this job will require but are not limited to, the ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, ladders, and negotiate work areas under construction in adverse weather conditions. Work may be performed in ditches and elevated work platforms. Vision abilities required to perform this job included close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to wear approved eye protection. The person must have the ability to hear bells, alarms, whistles, etc. Performing this job requires the use of hands to handle or feel objects, tools, and/or controls. You will be required to sit, walk, talk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The individual will be exposed to loud machinery or equipment, fumes, airborne particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals. This employee must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds regularly and without assistance.
Candidates for this position must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation. A 40-hour workweek is standard and overtime, when needed, is expected. With prior notification, applicants must be willing to work flexible hours that may include night and weekend work.
Unless previous arrangements have been made with management.
Competitive benefits package, including, but not limited to, Insurance, matching 401(K), and paid vacation.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status imposed by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR