Fidelis Logistics is a veteran owned company that embodies integrity, loyalty, and progress of our employees, customers, and global environment. We are a green pallet recycling company that conserves our global forestry and prevents further pollution by refurbishing wooden pallets. Fidelis Logistics is searching for Pallet Builders to repair CHEP wooden pallets.
Benefits at Fidelis Logistics
- Competitive wages and over-time opportunities
- EAP - Employee Assistant Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Open Career Paths and Upward Mobility
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Repairing damaged pallets that weigh 75 to 85 lbs. using speed, accuracy, and detail that meet company standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Inspects pallets visually for defects including, but not limited to, broken boards and blocks, missing components, nail defects, debris and contamination.
- Correct defects that do not meet specification criteria.
- Removes damaged boards with pry bar/hammer.
- Use reciprocating saw and grinder to cut or remove old and bent nails.
- Attach appropriate boards according to company specs using a pneumatic nail gun and hammer.
- Perform simple math skills by adding or subtracting number of pallets repaired.
- May be required to work frequent overtime, weekends, or rotating shifts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Some experience in construction and/or related field.
- Ability to operate electrical and pneumatic power tools and hand tools.
- Basic Math skills
All applicants will receive confirmation of application within 24 hours of submittal. Potential Candidates will go through a phone screen and a in person interview before candidate is chosen.
Powered by JazzHR