Join the fastest growing multifamily specialist painting company in America!
We care about you and we make it easy!
This position is W2, full-time, and provides steady work all year. We paint and refinish interior apartments; no more being outside when its scorching hot or freezing outside. ApartmentPainters.com provides unmatched results for our employees and clients.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Paid holidays + a paid floating holiday of your choosing
And more than that, we offer respect, support, and a team-like family. When joining our team, you will be placed on the fast track to eventually become ApartmentPainters.com Certified and enjoy additional benefits such as increased pay and managerial opportunities.
ApartmentPainters.com is a leading multifamily asset service provider. Since 2018, the company has been providing exceptional results for its clients by attracting employees that are focused on making a difference! If you're interested in joining the fastest growing paint company in America, please send in your application. We are actively growing into several major markets throughout Ohio and the surrounding States, including Youngstown, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Akron, Columbus and Cincinnati. If you are looking for a world-class, corporate-backed company that provides steady work, on-going support and career growth opportunities, we would love to talk to you.
The company provides all of the necessary job tools, equipment, and supplies for this role. Combining technology with services, ApartmentPainters.com provides exceptional services for its multifamily clients as well as developing technology to develop a supply chain for its customers through growing its paint distribution division.
This position requires some travel; A valid driver's license is required. A pre-employment drug screening is not required.
Under the direction of the Area Manager, this position will be responsible for carrying out refinishing services through processes they learned through the completion of our Training Program. The company's on-boarding program, along with a hands-on development program, will ensure technicians of all experiences will be capable of delivering industry-leading service results for our world-class clients. With a continuous focus on developing our team members, along with company expansion, the growth potentials are abundant.
WHAT MAKES THIS POSITION DIFFERENT THAN MOST?
Most refinishing services require sprayers, full hazmat suits, fresh air systems, and hours of prepping and masking - Not Us! We have a streamlined process and industry-leading, low-odor materials that allow us to roll on refinishing materials while obtaining exceptional results!
DO I NEED EXPERIENCE?
No! - While experience may be helpful, we will teach you everything you need to know. Our process is to learn and you will be able to carry it out within just a couple of days. We will be with you to teach you the process during your first few work orders. What we DO need you to possess is being able to be coached, reliable, and have a no-negative attitude. Reliable transportation is necessary.
- Complete ApartmentPainters.com training program and obtain your certificate of completion (online/on-the-field).
- Follow company processes and procedures to deliver industry-leading painting results, including but not limited to job-site preparation, surface preparation, and painting-like services.
- Leave the job-site in immaculate condition when services are completed, free of dust, paint droplets, trash, footprints, or other, similar job-site debris.
- Be responsible for the tools given to you and abide by company conducted equipment check-ins as often as deemed necessary.
- Communicate well.
- Be Dependable.
- Be Coachable.
- Wear company-issued uniform at all times (t-shirt, hoodies also provided) with an allowance granted to help you purchase required clothing (khaki work pants, comfortable and supportive shoes, etc.)
- Utilize your mobile phone where you would need to download our app. to get your weekly schedule, clock in, go to and come from break, and clock out; leave required notes about the services conducted that day, provide photos, or any other necessary requirement by the company.
- Follow company-issued handbook policies at all times.
- Abide by Company and Client's tobacco-free policy on-site or while operating company equipment.
Starting pay from $18-$25 / hour.
Numerous growth opportunities throughout multiple states as the company expands. Current locations include Cleveland, Akron, Youngstown, Pittsburgh, Detroit, and Columbus.
Powered by JazzHR